Outlooks to swaying gumtrees form a serene backdrop to this two-bedroom apartment, placed on the first floor of a small block. A spacious floor plan is immediately comfortable, with some scope to add further value. From its quiet cul-de-sac the block resides on the edge of Coogee and Clovelly, with shops, cafes, buses and parks within a short walk.
* Spacious living area flowing to a protected balcony
* Retro yellow kitchen with plenty of storage & gas
* Large bedrooms, main features a built-in wardrobe
* Neat bathroom with separate bath, internal laundry
* Lock-up garage, secure intercom entry, N/W aspect
* Tightly held block of nine with garden fringed paths