In Jacksons Landing’s prestige ‘Sugar Dock’ building, this high-set apartment offers a premium setting with stunning views of the Anzac Bridge, shipping docks and glistening Jones Bay.
On the commanding northern front of the building, the apartment boasts an exquisite vantage point with views captured from every room. Clean lines, an open design and abundant natural light form the basis to this luxury residence, offering 129 sqm of indoor-outdoor living space.
Designed by award-winning architect Francis-Jones Morehen Throp (FJMT), Sugar Dock offers a highly sought after address renowned for its prestige leisure facilities.
On the doorstep enjoy direct connection to beautiful foreshore walks and lush parklands. A quiet hideaway yet on the fringe of it all, the apartment is placed within a short walk of award-winning wharf restaurants, Sydney Fish Markets, the Lyric Theatre and light rail.
• Stone kitchen with integrated gas appliances & bar
• Living area with flow to a view-swept north terrace
• Master bedroom features his/her robes & ensuite
• Hideaway study, ducted air-con, secure car parking
• Striking sculptural entry lobby...