Be charmed by this blissful rural retreat situated in a serene country valley with its own creek boundary.
This freshly updated home has a warm and inviting interior that features spacious living areas capturing loads of natural light. The living area opens onto the garden and alfresco entertaining deck, perfect for outdoor dining in a tranquil setting. These appealing areas are complemented by three bedrooms, one bathroom, a country style central kitchen, a slow combustion fireplace and split system air-conditioning.
Separate to the house is a comfortable one bedroom, one bathroom studio/guest accommodation with air-conditioning. This overlooks the paddocks, gardens and maybe your prized stallion.
Other features include;
- Kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Modern one bedroom, one bathroom studio
- 2 rainwater tanks plus two electric pressure pumps
- Established gardens
- Well fenced for cattle or horses
- Stables, horse yards and 3 carports with room for horse floats
- Easy access to Chichester State Forest via Main Creek Road
- Approximately 6 km to Dungog
- Approximately 4.29ha