In a low-traffic street handy to Westfield, trains, trams, buses, theme parks and the M1, is this neat, two-bedroom duplex with renovated bathroom and no body corporate costs. Facing north, the property is bright and airy, as well as extremely private. Another bonus is the lock-up garage and carport, plus potentially room for more parking if needed.
So, in terms of privacy, parking, and avoiding bossy onsite managers, dreaded body corporate committees and avoiding ongoing body corporate costs, this is much better than in a unit in a complex. Also, because you also own 50 per cent of the 699m2 land, you have a stronger asset – whereas buildings depreciate, land tends to appreciate. In other words, this property is the one for you.
- Tidy duplex sharing 699m2
- Parking for two cars + potentially more
- Sunny, northerly aspect
- Split-system air-conditioner
- Safe 10-minute walk to Westfield + train and tram
- 2.7km by car to Westfield, train, tram
- Rates approx. $1512 p.a.
- Water approx. $1693 p.a. (variable)