Set well back from the street to the peaceful rear of Savoy Gardens, this newly refreshed one-bedroom apartment presents a superb market entry or investment in an area of strong rental demand. Overlooking a common pool, the first floor apartment features easy access to a lock-up garage with huge mezzanine storage area. Combining quiet seclusion with standout convenience, the freshly schemed apartment is minutes to a choice of top surf beaches with close proximity to Randwick village, PoW Hospital and the future Light Rail.
- Quiet rear setting, secure entry, only one flight of stairs
- Glass-fronted living space with a balcony and pool outlook
- Large bedroom with built-ins, fresh modern bathroom
- Galley kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated appliances
- Lock-up garage with huge storage, walk to Centennial Park
- 350m to Randwick village, stroll to Frenchmans Road cafes
- Low strata levies, walk to city buses and the future Light Rail